Prev: Re: Miniature Battle Damage Next: OGRE Camo schemes...

Re: SMLs

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 22:53:12 +0100
Subject: Re: SMLs

>> [snip]
>> >No, not as the "official" rules stand. This is specifically
prohibited
>> >(first paragraph of "Magazine Capacities", FB page 9). If you want
to make
>> >a house rule alteration to this that all your playing group agree
on, then
>> >fine.
>> >
>> >Jon (GZG)
>>
>> Oops, now that I've made a heel of myself by once again typing faster
than
>> my brain works. I read "Can more than one SML draw from one magazine
?"
>> when I answered "Yes."
>>
>> Schoon
>
>    Question:	 I had a brief look at the FSE battleship, and as I
>recall the two SML launchers looked to me as if they had a common
>magazine.
>    I do not have the FB yet and this is from memory. (While being
>abused by the very same SMLs)
>
>Bye for now,
>John L.

OK. As many LAUNCHERS as you like can be fed from one single magazine,
but
no SINGLE LAUNCHER may be fed from two magazines.

You can have two (or more) launchers, both fed from the same mag.
You can have two launchers each with their OWN magazine.
You can NOT have two launchers each cross-linked to two magazines.
 Is this any clearer?  :)

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: Miniature Battle Damage Next: OGRE Camo schemes...