Prev: Re: Fleet Book in US? Next: RE: Full Thrust 3 rules

Re: SMLs

From: John Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 11:49:42 -0700
Subject: Re: SMLs

Sean Bayan Schoonmaker wrote:

> >>Can more than one magazine serve a launcher?
> [snip]
> >No, not as the "official" rules stand. This is specifically
prohibited
> >(first paragraph of "Magazine Capacities", FB page 9). If you want to
make
> >a house rule alteration to this that all your playing group agree on,
then
> >fine.
> >
> >Jon (GZG)
>
> Oops, now that I've made a heel of myself by once again typing faster
than
> my brain works. I read "Can more than one SML draw from one magazine
?"
> when I answered "Yes."
>
> Schoon

    Question:	I had a brief look at the FSE battleship, and as I
recall the two SML launchers looked to me as if they had a common
magazine.
    I do not have the FB yet and this is from memory. (While being
abused by the very same SMLs)

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Re: Fleet Book in US? Next: RE: Full Thrust 3 rules