Prev: Re: Full Thrust 3 rules Next: Re: Robotech stuff (longish??... even longer now!)

Re: Miniature Battle Damage

From: Rob Paul <rpaul@w...>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 16:20:42 +0000
Subject: Re: Miniature Battle Damage

At 06:12 23/06/98 -0400, you wrote:
SNIP
>This lead me to interesting thoughts about
>putting battle damage on some of my
>lead miniatures. What do you all think?

	I think a bit of weathering\battle damage is generally a good
thing,
but mostly shouldn't be taken to excess- a scorch mark here and there, a
bit
of dustblasting on leading edges, a repaired area painted in a slightly
different shade, etc.

	Of course some species, such as Iain M Banks "hearty but
horrible"
Affronters, might LIKE to show off previous damage- their ships' hulls
carefully preserve the ships outermost layer, preserving the scars of
battle
without compromising their strength.

Rob

"Rob Paul

Dept of Zoology
Oxford University
South Parks Road
Oxford
(01865) 271124
"Auld an bald!"
"

Prev: Re: Full Thrust 3 rules Next: Re: Robotech stuff (longish??... even longer now!)