Prev: Re: Full Thrust 3 rules Next: Re: Miniature Battle Damage

RE: Miniature Battle Damage

From: Tim Jones <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 13:27:52 +0100
Subject: RE: Miniature Battle Damage

On Tuesday, June 23, 1998 11:12 AM, Nyrath the nearly wise
[SMTP:nyrath@clark.net] wrote:>
> This lead me to interesting thoughts about
> putting battle damage on some of my
> lead miniatures. What do you all think?

Personally I'd be loather to main the model unless
it was a very bad casting. I'd use paint effects
and maybe surface effects. Using PVA glue you
could sculpt some melty blobby patterns or use
epoxy putty.

Air brushes and graphite finings are good for
burnt and scorched areas. Like the Enterprise at the end
of TWOK.

If you had a lot of models you could substitute
a more damaged version after the second threshold
roll for example (you'd need a lot of minis :-).

Go for it, and scan in and post the results.

tim jones
----

Prev: Re: Full Thrust 3 rules Next: Re: Miniature Battle Damage