Prev: Re: Modern Equivalents Next: Re: Troop Capacity

Re: Modern Equivalents

From: tom411@j... (Thomas E Hughes)
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 22:49:20 -0500
Subject: Re: Modern Equivalents

On Fri, 19 Jun 1998 17:00:45 EDT <NVDoyle@aol.com> writes:

Size class of M1's and Bradleys are the same, I have read extensive
complaints about this. They are both honking big vehicles. By the way
they are a size class larger than the WARPAC tanks (T-72's etc.)
M-1's are 4 man crew vs. 3 man crew of T-72 et al.
M-1 55,000kg  vs T-72 44,500kg
M-1 2.75M tall vs T-72 2.37M
etc. etc.
Tom Hughes

>What's the Size Class of the USA's M1xx? 3 or 4?  Gun is same size as
>vehicle?
Take your pick 4 or 5 it's all relative anyway.

>For that matter, what size is the Bradley?  2?
>
>Noah V. Doyle

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Prev: Re: Modern Equivalents Next: Re: Troop Capacity