Prev: Re: Troop Capacity Next: Planetary Assault Rules (was: Re: Troop Capacity)

Re: Full Thrust 3 rules

From: Tim Schmidt <tims@t...>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 15:59:07 -0700
Subject: Re: Full Thrust 3 rules

Phillip,

We played several games using ships right out of the new fleet book.  We
came to
exacly the oposite conclusion.	We found that a group of smaller ships
can mob a
large one.  Smaller ships are marginally more efficient in points per
firepower.
Although the large ship will probably kill a number of the little guys,
if they
stick to it, they should win.

Tim

Phillip E. Pournelle wrote:

> Hello,
>	  A few of us played a game using the new Fleet Book
construction rules.