Prev: Re: Modern Equivalents Next: RE: SMLs

RE: SMLs

From: Tim Jones <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 10:15:49 +0100
Subject: RE: SMLs

On Saturday, June 20, 1998 6:55 PM, Michael Sandy
[SMTP:mehawk@internetcds.com]
wrote:
> At what point in the phase do missiles feed from the
> magazine to the launcher?

IMO I'd thought that the launcher never actually held the missile
until you fired it, at which point it was in the launcher and
away before it had a chance to be hit, so logically its always
stored in the magazine.

This would certainly simplify this sort of question during play.
I really don't want to have to track missile laucher load states.

tim jones
----

Prev: Re: Modern Equivalents Next: RE: SMLs