Prev: Modern Equivalents Next: Re: Looking for US Army minis

Re: combat spoilers for "Movements of Fire and Shadow"

From: John Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 15:50:09 -0700
Subject: Re: combat spoilers for "Movements of Fire and Shadow"

Buji Kern wrote:

> [...]
EF
> ships, the Hyperion _Cruiser_ is the smaller, less powerful ship than
the
> Omega _Destroyer_.
>
> -Buji

An easy one guys, like the modern destroyer, the title 'destroyer'
is a shortened form of the complete 'cruiser destroyer' type of ship.

(The preceding has been a personal opinion,
 without basis in fact of fiction.)

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Modern Equivalents Next: Re: Looking for US Army minis