Prev: Re: combat spoilers for "Movements of Fire and Shadow" Next: Urban Terrain (wasSG2 Bunkers/Buildings)

HELP...

From: Lector <tremain@f...>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 23:22:18 -0400
Subject: HELP...

Would someone please help me...
I subscribed nearly a year ago to this news group. I wish to temporarily
signoff of the list. Unfortunately my ISP has changed names/servers
since
then and I can no longer remove or even reply to the group. I have
subscribed
again so that this message could be sent and now expect to receive each
message twice due to my ISP's kindness of forwarding all mail from the
old
addresses to the new ones. If anyone has an idea or if the
administrators
would be kind enough to help me, it would  be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Prev: Re: combat spoilers for "Movements of Fire and Shadow" Next: Urban Terrain (wasSG2 Bunkers/Buildings)