Prev: Not really a spoiler Next: Re: combat spoilers for "Movements of Fire and Shadow" (was: EFSB: newinfo from recent eps)

RE: combat spoilers for "Movements of Fire and Shadow" (was: EFSB:newinfo from recent eps)

From: "BEST, David" <dbest@s...>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 16:00:06 -0400
Subject: RE: combat spoilers for "Movements of Fire and Shadow" (was: EFSB:newinfo from recent eps)

Hi there!

Something we have to consider now too (if things aren't complicated
enough) is are there now 2 types of Centauri ships?  We have seen how
Earth used Shadow technology and the White Stars combine Minbari and
Vorlon technology.  We know that Centauri ship production had increased
dramatically.  Can these weapons systems that are now being shown be due
to help from the Drakh?  If so then maybe only some Centauri ships have
them.  Trouble is we may not know until later if at all.