Prev: Re: Planetary Infrastructure/Invasion/etc Next: Re: A Few New DS2 Ideas

RE: SG2 Bunkers/Buildings rules(long)

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 20:11:32 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: RE: SG2 Bunkers/Buildings rules(long)

You wrote:

>Hey, I like you first suggestions well enough. I've worked with plenty
>of Pioneers doing breaching in the past and a charge that will
'flatten'

Depends on how large the bunker.  A little ol' thing might well be
wiped out by a 20-lber.  I'd also like to see something for ruining the
health of the folks dumb enough to be inside the bunker when the charge
goes off.  Chunks of concrete and whatnot flying through the air are
not conducive in the least to continued safety and sanity.

John

Prev: Re: Planetary Infrastructure/Invasion/etc Next: Re: A Few New DS2 Ideas