Prev: Toronto Trek 12 !!! Next: Re: SG2 Bunkers/Buildings rules(long)

Re: Planetary Infrastructure/Invasion/etc

From: Jeff Lyon <jefflyon@m...>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 13:41:31 -0500
Subject: Re: Planetary Infrastructure/Invasion/etc

At 01:51 AM 6/18/98 +0100, Tony wrote:
>	In the campaign I was planning to run...

Good work!

It sounds like you've taken the basic economic system from Avalon Hill's
old Stellar Crusade game (which has also been adopted by several
computer
strategy games, the most recent being Master of Orion II) and improved
on
it quite a bit.

I ran a solo campaign for Starfire using Stellar Crusade for the
economics
ages ago.  The two worked fairly well together.

When I get around to setting up a Full Thrust campaign, I'm thinking of
doing something along the lines of the old Imperium game by GDW.  Each
player would be a regional governor protecting local colonies and using
his
or her prestige to petition the central government (offboard) for
reinforcements.

Jeff Lyon

Prev: Toronto Trek 12 !!! Next: Re: SG2 Bunkers/Buildings rules(long)