Prev: Re: Communication and Travel Next: Re: Communication and Travel

Re: Communication and Travel

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 01:03:05 GMT
Subject: Re: Communication and Travel

On Mon, 15 Jun 1998 05:33:57 +0100, Niall Gilsenan <ngilsena@indigo.ie>
wrote:

>I've always wanted to have some Culture battles.  If only to be able to
use
>eccentric ship names!	The old Idorian "Hand of God 137" vs the "Who
wants
>to know?" or any other silly name you can come up with...Probably need
>use the Supership rules for this kind of fight.

I hate "me too" posts but... me too! I think FT3, with it's abstraction
of
ship size (i.e. a mass point can mean anything) would allow you to do
Culture
battles. What would a General Contact Unit look like, anyway?

Allan Goodall	      agoodall@sympatico.ca

I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like
my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like
his passengers.

Prev: Re: Communication and Travel Next: Re: Communication and Travel