Prev: RE: Communication and Travel Next: Re: What makes a Carrier? (ftfb)

Re: What makes a Carrier? (ftfb)

From: "Paul O'Grady" <paulog@o...>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 12:04:13 +1000
Subject: Re: What makes a Carrier? (ftfb)

>Then again, a wet navy carrier wouldn't be caught dead in the same
"gaming
>table" with an enemy warship if it could help it, quite unlike FT
>carriers

Absolutely- time to start panicking if there is an enemy combatant
within
80nm.  Aircraft within 100nm are extremely bad news.  However, that is
based on the relative weapon enagement envelopes- its all relative.

Paul
paulog@one.net.au

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And
can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Prev: RE: Communication and Travel Next: Re: What makes a Carrier? (ftfb)