Prev: Re: GenCon? Next: AOG B5 starship minatures

Re: GenCon?

From: "Mark A. Siefert." <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 1998 19:06:16 -0600
Subject: Re: GenCon?

<cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu>
> wrote:
>
> >Hmmm... If I can get my father's blessing. I could get the use of his
> >mini-van.  Then we can arrange a pick up point, crowd as many bodies
in
> >as possible, and go from there.
>
> That's got possibilities. Timing is still an issue (especially if
people have
> a game in the next slot) but it would be cool. We just bought a CR-V,
so I
> could take another 3 or 4 people without a problem.

	Well, what day/time is everyone getting here?  The ideal day to
do this
is Wensday, before the convention starts.  I think I can finagle an
extra day off (that is if I'm still working a crummy night shift.)
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

     "Think of all the considerations that go into each decision you
make:
Is it ethical? Is it good in the long run? Who benefits? Who is harmed?
What
will it cost? Does it go with the couch? Now imagine a large
group-imagine a
very large group, say, 250 milli on people-trying to agree on every
decision
made by every person in the country. The result would be stupid, silly
and
hugely wasteful-in short, the result would be government."

				     --P.J. O'Rourke

cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		 http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu/index.html
====

Prev: Re: GenCon? Next: AOG B5 starship minatures