Prev: Re: GenCon? Next: Re: What makes a Carrier? (ftfb)

Re: Communication and Travel

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@n...>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 1998 22:27:54 +0200
Subject: Re: Communication and Travel

Thomas Barclay wrote:

> If the colony is
> Tombstone, then you're in for a world of hurt as all the adult males
> and a lot of the adult females may be competent armsbearers. If the
> colony has a civil defense plan, bunkers, the right terrain, etc. it
> might be the same type of nightmare that Sweden would be to attack -
> any invader would find the experience very unpleasant.

Um - you are thinking of Switzerland, not Sweden. I am Swedish. We don't
have to have a lot of supplies and a rifle in every household (and most
of us don't), and we're pretty damn vulnerable to those jugular cuts you
were discussing earlier... and we don't have the much of the right
terrain either :-/

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@nacka.mail.telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: GenCon? Next: Re: What makes a Carrier? (ftfb)