Prev: Empress Arianna Tournament Web Page Update Next: Re: OU ships

Re: Commissars

From: Stuart Murray <smurray@a...>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 1998 18:31:34 -0400
Subject: Re: Commissars

>The Commissar (and his cronies) can detach from the HQ Squad and form
their
>own squad when desired (act and characteristics of a normal foot
squad).
>The Commissar can give away actions only ONCE per Turn and only if
within
>6" for direct communication (As Owen pointed out, if the Commissar
tells a
>squad to assault a position by radio all he will get back is a
"Sorry..you
>are breaking up"- but its different if he tells them at gun point).

I think it would be better if the Comisar could only give orders if in
base
contact with a member of the squad, remember each base is 10m, therefore
6"
is within 60m  "I'm sorry Comrade what what's that you were saying ?...
".
Or, "Da Comrade I see your point now, it was MOVE UP.  Now can you get
your
gun out of my nose !"

Stuart.

Stuart Murray

Department Of Molecular Genetics	     Tel: (718) 430 4289
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine	      Fax: (718) 430 8778
1300 Morris Park Avenue 			  email:
smurray@aecom.yu.edu
Bronx
New York 10461

Prev: Empress Arianna Tournament Web Page Update Next: Re: OU ships