Prev: Re: Communication and Travel Next: RE: Commissars

Re: Commissars

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 20:03:11 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Commissars

You wrote:

>The Pl HQ Squad is comprised of 2 four man teams.  1 Team is the Pl
>Commander and 3 guys with SMG/Assault rifles.	The other 4 men
comprise a >Commissar and 3 "Helpers" to ensure the Political
Correctness of the Pl...

I think I'd have the Comics-star (Name that. . .naah, too easy) at
company level--and probably attached from even higher.	Also I've heard
NKVD troops had fondness for heavy machine guns, but can't place
exactally where I heard it.

>The Commissar (and his cronies) can detach from the HQ Squad and form
their >own squad when desired (act and characteristics of a normal foot
squad).  >The Commissar can give away actions only ONCE per Turn and
only if within >6" for direct communication (As Owen pointed out, if

However, Commissar and friends are too busy 'inspiring' the troops to
be concerned about enemy unless fired on or assaulted.

>If the Squad rolls a '1', they automatically fail the test (The
commissar >can only do so much...)

Commissar can also add another d4 if he actually shoots a member of
squad. . .

John

Prev: Re: Communication and Travel Next: RE: Commissars