Prev: Re: GenCon? Next: Re: Communication and Travel

RE: SG actions rule clarification

From: Kevin Walker <sage@m...>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 08:24:31 +0100
Subject: RE: SG actions rule clarification

>Next question:  NSL power armor
>trooper with APW (rifle) and rocket pack.  Can he fire APW in first
>action with rest of squad's rifles, and rocket pack in second
>action--likely at same target?  How about one with APW and SLAM/1?

My take on this would be to disallow fire by the same firer at more than

one target in a turn.  The only way I think firing two weapons at once,
by the same firer, is at the same target (preferably in the same
resolution if possible).  The only exception to this line of thinking
would be a vehicle that had more than one firecon and/or a crew member
that's firing a weapon manually with the primary guidance being the
trusty old eyeball mark 1.

Prev: Re: GenCon? Next: Re: Communication and Travel