Prev: Re: Communication and Travel Next: RE: SG actions rule clarification

RE: SG actions rule clarification

From: "Steve Pugh" <mafb90@p...>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 19:46:29 +0100
Subject: RE: SG actions rule clarification

> Next question:  NSL power armor trooper
> with APW (rifle) and rocket pack.  Can he fire APW in first action
with
> rest of squad's rifles, and rocket pack in second action--likely at
same
> target?

No. If a Power Armour trooper (or any other trooper) could fire weapon A
in one
action then weapon B in another action then what is to stop them firing
weapon
A in both activations? It's surely easier for the trooper to fire the
same weapon
twice than to aim and fire two different weapons.  And as firing the
same
weapon twice is banned by the rules than I guess firing two different
ones is as
well.

> How about one with APW and SLAM/1?

There's no such thing as a SLAM/1. SLAMs come in sizes 3 to 5 only.

	Steve

 I never answer letters and you don't like my tie."  - The Doctor

Stephen Richard Pugh	 http://ds.dial.pipex.com/town/estate/ax16

Prev: Re: Communication and Travel Next: RE: SG actions rule clarification