Prev: Renegade Legion Next: Re: Renegade Legion

Re: Communication and Travel

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 10:55:05 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Communication and Travel

You wrote:

>You could also assume some sort of FTL message missile, similar to
those in >MT. I've wrote something up some time ago for my own fiendish
delight. >Anyone else interested ?

And if this were a Traveller mailing list, the flame wars would be
commencing. . . With my prediliction for the Newtonian intrasystem
travel and 'wormhole' (Either the Starfire or the Alderson
system--havn't decided) it's pretty anathema to me too.

>The skeleton campaing rules in FT (pg34) give speed of 6 LY per week
>for standard military vessels.

Still pretty slow in terms of interstellar distances.

John

Prev: Renegade Legion Next: Re: Renegade Legion