Prev: Re: DS confidence checks Next: New to the list.

Re: DS confidence checks

From: Tony Christney <acc@q...>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 09:47:47 -0700
Subject: Re: DS confidence checks

At 07:46 AM 6/10/98 -0500, you wrote:
>You wrote:
>
>>One thing that you may want to try is to allow units to rally
>>themselves at threat levels equal to the leader value.
>
>Do you mean at TV+0, or TV+leadership (i.e., does the Green three have
>to beat a 3 or a six)?  And double the TV is a two-step improvment in
>morale?  And do you permit this automatically at the end of the turn,
>or must it take the place of activation?

This is one thing that we haven't actually used yet (although the
other part we have). My intention would be that a green three would
need a 6. It would use up the whole squad's activation and increase
the morale level by a maximum of one. With the system we use we
haven't yet felt that this ability was necessary, but if things start
going to hell really quickly it may help to get them back in the fight.

I could see this combination making confidence really fluctuate during
games.

>John

	Tony Christney
	acc@questercorp.com

Prev: Re: DS confidence checks Next: New to the list.