Prev: Re: Valiant Miniatures Next: Re: Fleet Book Errata ?

Re: Painting Valiant Miniatures

From: dean.gundberg@b...
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 98 08:26:41 -0600
Subject: Re: Painting Valiant Miniatures

David Best wrote:

> Has anyone heard about the Minifigs re-release of the Stardate 3000
> range? A couple of years ago they announced in a newsletter they were
> going to but I haven't heard anything since.

 We contacted Valiant last Fall/Winter and they were planning to
re-release
 their Stardate 3000 line this Spring after their production facilties
moved
 this Winter (ooops, reverse those seasons for those of you down under).
 We
 have been trying to contact them for months and have left numerous
messages
 but have not gotten a reply. When we know something, you will too.

 Dean Gundberg of the M Collective
 dean.gundberg@bcbsnd.com

Prev: Re: Valiant Miniatures Next: Re: Fleet Book Errata ?