Prev: Re: What makes a Carrier? (ftfb) Next: Re: What makes a Carrier? (ftfb)

Re: Fleet Book Errata ?

From: "Brendan Pratt" <bastard@o...>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 1998 16:57:34 +1000
Subject: Re: Fleet Book Errata ?

Brendan Pratt - Complete Bastard - bastard@oalink.com.au
"I always said you could get more with a kind word and a 2x4
that you could get with just a kind word!" - Marcus Cole
>do submuntion packs have a fire arc? - the
>rules make no reference, nor do the design rules, leading me to
conclude
>that they are 360 degree arc weapons - comments?

They have a firearc, yep, pointing in the direction of that blacken
triangle. I don't remember where it says this, though.	:-/

- it makes sense, but my arguments always start when someone points out
that
it doesn't say so in the rules...

Prev: Re: What makes a Carrier? (ftfb) Next: Re: What makes a Carrier? (ftfb)