Prev: Re: Sa'vasku - ground forces (look & feel) Next: Re: Crew for Space Stations

Re: Sa'vasku - ground forces (look & feel)

From: Jeremey Claridge <jeremy.claridge@k...>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 16:59:29 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Sa'vasku - ground forces (look & feel)

Although I hate the cost associated with Games workshop. Their epic
scale Tyranid forces would be ideal for Sa'vasku forces.

Still if its 1/300th bugs you want I once picked up a pack of glow in
the dark plastic ants, got about 300 1cm long ants for about £1.50.

If your feeling really sick though you could always prop up dead bugs
and spray them with varnish that should work. It'll look bloody scary
as well though :(

Jeremey Claridge
jeremy.claridge@kcl.ac.uk

Prev: Re: Sa'vasku - ground forces (look & feel) Next: Re: Crew for Space Stations