Prev: Re: Sa'vasku - ground forces (look & feel) Next: RE: What colour is the Centuari battlecruiser?

RE: What colour is the Centuari battlecruiser?

From: "BEST, David" <dbest@s...>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 06:35:52 -0600
Subject: RE: What colour is the Centuari battlecruiser?

Hello Beth!

The Centauri ships are a mixture of light almost yellowish-brown and
light purple in no discernible pattern (ie. a streaking effect similar
to the grey streaking on the Omegas) but the overall impression one gets
is the brownish.  I have a good picture from the original Babylon 5
entertainment CD with a lot of pictures but it's of a Centauri fighter.
It has a definite pattern but very difficult to describe. I'll see if I
can get a picture put on my system here at work and send it to you if
you like.

David Best

Full