Prev: Re: Ship (In)Stability - Joke Next: RE: Fighter Mounts

Re: Stargrunt PA vs. regular Infantry

From: "C-Dog" <khragmar@h...>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 18:59:24 -0400
Subject: Re: Stargrunt PA vs. regular Infantry

>  I also whoopsed
>when I bought the first squad and ended up with four of them with
>SLAMs, which I'm handing out one per squad.  This seems to be a bit
>more firepower than your average SG platoon normally has, methinks.

Not a chance. You can never have enough guns.

I've been building an Islamic Federation force for DSII, to fight my
merc
battalion. The mercs are pretty expensive, all fast GEVs with high
stealth
and tech, while the IF are low-tech tracked vehicles and loads of
infantry.
This weekend we'll see if those GMSs are good enough to stop Hammer's
Slammers. ;)

BTW, anyone going to the EVIL EMPIRE (tm) convention in Baltimore next
weekend?

C-Dog

Prev: Re: Ship (In)Stability - Joke Next: RE: Fighter Mounts