Prev: Re: FB - emblems Next: Re: FB - emblems

Re: FB - emblems

From: John Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Sun, 31 May 1998 10:03:25 -0700
Subject: Re: FB - emblems

Steve Pugh
...snip...JTL

> Blue is nowadays used by the Royal Navy Reserve, some Govt Depts and
any
> yacht club with the word Royal in its name.
>
> White is Royal Navy and Royal Naval Yacht Squadron.
>
> Red is merchant shipping and pleasure craft.
>
> Steve
Steve,
     Thank you for the information.   However, sometime between now
and then the assignment of colors may have to change.	The only
other alternative is that I have the toughest batch of merchant ships
the universe ever has seen.   Well, I suppose one more viewpoint is
available,  these craft do give ME pleasure,  I suppose that (IF you
Realllllly stretch) qualifies for the red ensign.

(Besides the ships are dark gray and dark blue, I need the red w/ white
outline to add a bit of color.)

Bye for now.
John L.

Prev: Re: FB - emblems Next: Re: FB - emblems