Prev: Re: GZG NEWS - DSII Infantry Walkers (was: Re: Bugs...) Next: Alternatives to test messages

Re: Sa'vasku - ground forces (look & feel)

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 22:04:00 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Sa'vasku - ground forces (look & feel)

You wrote:

>Bugs with guns? You want 'em, we've got 'em..... SGV-05 is a "Gun Bug"
>variant with bio-weaponry on the forelimbs.

How considerate to save all that conversion work.  Now all I gotta do
is wait to get released over here.  :)	No rush--I just got around to
putting out the order for the rest of the Powered Armor platoon.  I've
still gotta get my mechanized dismounts, the light infantry, a scout
platoon (6 squads of four men, counting one led PL and one by PSG.  I
like dismounts), and some militia troopers before I start collecting
Stargrunt aliens.  I might even buy some OPFOR (Islamic Fed) for my
Romanoi.  For now, just making do with assorted mix of Evil
Empire/Demonblade minis.

John

Prev: Re: GZG NEWS - DSII Infantry Walkers (was: Re: Bugs...) Next: Alternatives to test messages