Prev: Re: EFSB Vector Movement vs. FB Vector Movement Next: RE: GZG NEWS - DSII Infantry Walkers (was: Re: Bugs...)

Re: FB - product questions

From: Samuel Penn <sam@b...>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 18:37:03 +0100
Subject: Re: FB - product questions

In message <01BD8A12.BAB43AA0@Tim.Jones@SMALLWORLD.CO.UK>
	  Tim Jones <Tim.Jones@Smallworld.co.uk> wrote:

> Just a few questions on FB products
>
> What is the font used for the fleet book (you knew I'd ask this)?
>
> Are there any plans to replace the existing pewter badges with the
> new fleet emblems?
>
> Are there any GIF images of the new fleet emblems (or is anyone
working
> on this) ?

I drew up a version of the NSL emblem last night, ready for my
new look NSL homepage (which won't be ready for a while). It's
not _quite_ right (the highlighting is a bit wrong at the mo),
but if you want a vector graphic version, I can supply in
Artworks, RISC OS Draw, Corel EPS, Adobe Illustrator or Postscript.

Or GIF/JPEG etc at any size for that matter...

--
Be seeing you,	     http://www.bifrost.demon.co.uk/Gaming/Gaming.html
Sam.		     ----------------------- Roleplaying and Wargaming

Prev: Re: EFSB Vector Movement vs. FB Vector Movement Next: RE: GZG NEWS - DSII Infantry Walkers (was: Re: Bugs...)