Prev: Re: Sa'vasku - ground forces (look & feel) Next: Re: Sa'vasku - ground forces (look & feel)

Re: Sa'vasku - ground forces (look & feel)

From: "Tony Francis" <TONY@s...>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 17:24:22 +0000
Subject: Re: Sa'vasku - ground forces (look & feel)

<snip>

> Of course, you also gotta have some kind of bio-engineered
> large bug to fill the role of a tank.  After all, we know they can
> bioengineer spacecraft to spit energy pulses, why not other critters?

Hmmmm ... one of our cats dragged in a dead stag beetle the other day
(in that 'here you go, I've brought a present for you' kind-of-way
that cats have when they deposit dead wild life on the new carpet).
Now, if I could put the dead bug in a mould, cast it in metal - there
you go,
instant bug tanks !! On the other hand, would decaying chitin
react with silicon rubber - and do I really want to find out !?

Perhaps it's not such a good idea after all ....

Tony Francis
(tony@simis.co.uk)

Brigade Models website
    http://www.uk-net.com/uk/freeweb/users/brigade

Prev: Re: Sa'vasku - ground forces (look & feel) Next: Re: Sa'vasku - ground forces (look & feel)