Prev: Re: Sa'vasku - ground forces (look & feel) Next: Re: GZG NEWS - DSII Infantry Walkers (was: Re: Bugs...)

Re: GZG NEWS - DSII Infantry Walkers (was: Re: Bugs...)

From: Aaron Teske <ateske@n...>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 09:26:29 -0400
Subject: Re: GZG NEWS - DSII Infantry Walkers (was: Re: Bugs...)

At 09:01 AM 5/28/98 +0100, you wrote:
>[snip]  I played a game of Dirtside recently against a guy who was
>>using Epic figures, and had a slightly modified construction rules for
>>his Terminators--treating them as size 1 vehicles.  Hello, GMS/Hs!
>>
>>John
>
>Those of you who play DSII may be interested to hear that we've just
got
>the first DSII Infantry Walker mini from the sculptor! It is a
mini-mecha
>about 15mm tall, with a passing resemblance to the VOTOMS designs
(well, OK
>then, a CLOSE passing resemblance.... <grin>). This, of course, means
that
>it will even pass as a 6mm Heavy Gear-type mech, as that game is
heavily
>VOTOMS-inspired anyway.....

YES!!!
<grin>

Out of curiosity, will these be coming over to the US in (fairly) short
order, or should I just slap an order down from the UK?  KR?

>Sculpted by Tim Prow (ex-Heartbreaker, now freelancing for us and
others) -
>a second type is now being worked on, plus there will be pose/weapon
>conversions available in due course (probably as a mixed pack of 5 or 6
at
>our usual UK 6mm pack price of £2.25).
>These should be in full production and available for sale in a couple
of
weeks.

Cool. ^_^  I like *small* robot/walker type critters; they aren't quite
as
ridiculous as the BTech mecha or Titans.  Yay!

					Aaron Teske
					ateske@NERC.com

Prev: Re: Sa'vasku - ground forces (look & feel) Next: Re: GZG NEWS - DSII Infantry Walkers (was: Re: Bugs...)