Prev: Sa'vasku - ground forces (look & feel) Next: Re: Sa'vasku - ground forces (look & feel)

Re: GZG bugs

From: "Jeremy Sadler" <jsadler@e...>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 23:16:14 +1000
Subject: Re: GZG bugs

>Getting back on target...
>I am curious about the UN Star Tigers and and Kentauris fighters - I
>haven't seen them.  How much do they look like the Star Furies and
>Centauri fighters.  I assume they are the small six to a stand type of
>minis.  If so I can use them with my AOG B5 ships as I HATE using the
>big fighter minis with the Omegas etc.  As it is I use my old Valiant
>fighters with them as the scale looks better.	I would appreciate it if
>anyone can give me a description of them.

The Starfu - err, tigers are great. Up against my Omega, with a good
paint
job for both, they rock.  When I finally get around to finishing them up
and
taking pictures, I'll inform the list.

----
Jeremy Sadler: jsadleratearthlingdotnet (You can work it out)

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair.  Then I
thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the
terrible
things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them?  So, now
take great comfort in then general hostility and unfairness of the
universe." - J. Michael Straczynski

Prev: Sa'vasku - ground forces (look & feel) Next: Re: Sa'vasku - ground forces (look & feel)