Prev: Re: Fighter minis Next: GZG Online Catalogue

Re: Bugs - URL probs

From: Matthew Seidl <seidl@v...>
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 15:23:41 -0600
Subject: Re: Bugs - URL probs

On Wed, 27 May 1998 15:58:33 -0500, mlooney - IOnet writes:
>Tom Pope wrote:
>>
>> NVDoyle wrote:
>> >
>> > << http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~tpope/miniatures/misc >>
>> > Are you sure this is right - no luck here...can't even find it...
>> > Noah V. Doyle
>>
>> It works on my browser, but here is the literal address (with
index.html
>> added)
>>
>> http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~tpope/miniatures/misc/index.html
>>
>> Tom (who's starting to regret that first post for all the trouble
it's
>> caused)
>
>What scale are the "Space Lizards" show in that page?

10mm, for some more shots take a look at the mcollective page.

http://www.mcollective.com
then follow the Pendraken link

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@cs.colorado.edu
   =-=
=-= Graduate Student			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/Home.html 	 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/lawsuit
   -=-

Prev: Re: Fighter minis Next: GZG Online Catalogue