Prev: CVEs Next: Fighter minis

(was RE: GZG bugs)

From: Niall Gilsenan <ngilsena@i...>
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 18:14:40 +0100
Subject: (was RE: GZG bugs)

At 07:12 27/05/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Getting back on target...
>I am curious about the UN Star Tigers and and Kentauris fighters - I
>haven't seen them.  How much do they look like the Star Furies and
>Centauri fighters.  I assume they are the small six to a stand type of
>minis.  If so I can use them with my AOG B5 ships as I HATE using the
>big fighter minis with the Omegas etc.  As it is I use my old Valiant
>fighters with them as the scale looks better.	I would appreciate it if
>anyone can give me a description of them.
>
>David Best

> http://www.lightspeed.u-net.com/gzg/ft-gf.html

The Star Tigers are dead centre of the central picture on the catalogue.
Also UNSC Hammer fighters bear a passing resemblance to Space : Above
and
beyond Hammerheads.  By some amazing coincidence.
I don't remember any Chig "like" fighters though.

Niall Gilsenan,
DIT, Cathal Brugha St,
Dublin1,
Ireland.