Prev: GF Figs (was RE: GZG bugs) Next: Re: Bugs - URL probs

GZG Spaceships, Was: GZG bugs

From: Thomas.Granvold@E... (Tom Granvold)
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 09:35:10 -0700
Subject: GZG Spaceships, Was: GZG bugs

David Best wrote:

> I am curious about the UN Star Tigers and and Kentauris fighters - I
> haven't seen them.  How much do they look like the Star Furies and
> Centauri fighters.  I assume they are the small six to a stand type of
> minis.  If so I can use them with my AOG B5 ships as I HATE using the
> big fighter minis with the Omegas etc.

   Then I think you'll like the GZG fighters.  They are quite small,
about 1/4" to 1/2" long.  They look very much like Star Furies, Narn,
and Centauri fighters, though since they are small there is not a lot
of detail.  They are not distributed outside of the United Kingdom, so
if your in the US like me, you have to order directly from GZG.  I'll
be using mine with the AOG ships.

Enjoy,
Tom Granvold				<thomas.granvold@eng.sun.com>

Prev: GF Figs (was RE: GZG bugs) Next: Re: Bugs - URL probs