Prev: [?] Fighter Arcs Next: Re: Morale rules

Re: Bogey Classes FB

From: jfoster@k... (Jim 'Jiji' Foster)
Date: Sun, 24 May 1998 00:07:58 -0500
Subject: Re: Bogey Classes FB

At 16:45 5/23/98, Samuel Penn wrote:
>Personally, I prefer the Planet Killers of Greg Bear to Saberhagen's
>Berserkers. Better written, and much more advanced, but roughly the
>same idea.

Hmm... got a title or two in the series I could look up? I'm afraid
Bezerkers are the only literary 'flying Ogres' I'm familiar with.

------
Jim 'Jiji' Foster / jfoster@kansas.net / Jiji @ AnimeMUCK / TIP #28 /
PPIG #42

"That's the way we all begin," said Tom Platt. "The boys they make
believe
all the time till they've cheated 'emselves into bein' men, an' so till
they die--pretendin' and pretendin'."
    Rudyard Kipling, _Captains Courageous_

Prev: [?] Fighter Arcs Next: Re: Morale rules