Prev: Re: Are the FSE and NSL natural enemies? Next: Re: OT Low Tech Scenarios..morale rules

Are the FSE and NSL natural enemies?

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 10:33:49 +0100
Subject: Are the FSE and NSL natural enemies?

G'day all,
	I've finally managed to find time to have a flick through the
fleetbook
(actually I finally managed to crowbar it out of my hubbie's paws) and
I'd
just like to say it looks pretty good Jon. One question. Are the FSE and
NSL equipped mainly to oppose each other (as their ship config
suggests)?
[Mind you this suits me down to the ground as my husband has been NSL
from
the beginning and as an FT introductory gesture got me an FSE fleet for
Mothers' Day. (Thank you as always Nic)]

Cheers

Beth

Prev: Re: Are the FSE and NSL natural enemies? Next: Re: OT Low Tech Scenarios..morale rules