Prev: OT: Re: AK-47 rounds: was RE: Low Tech Scenarios Next: OT: Re: AK-47 rounds

Re: Morale

From: Brendan <denian@s...>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 22:57:34 -0700
Subject: Re: Morale

John Atkinson wrote:
> I think DS would be much improved by rules for morale of entire force,
> rather than just the platoons.  BTW, am I the only person who thinks
> that it's damn near impossible to break a normal-sized platoon which
> starts off confident?

It's not impossible, I have regularly had squads drop from confident to
routed after taking 1 or 2 casualties. Unfortunately it is usually
either my command squad or my PA assault squad, & things go downhill
from there...

'Neath Southern Skies

Prev: OT: Re: AK-47 rounds: was RE: Low Tech Scenarios Next: OT: Re: AK-47 rounds