Prev: Re: Friendly Fire was RE: Back to Platoon Leaders Next: Re: Are the FSE and NSL natural enemies?

The miscellany

From: Niall Gilsenan <ngilsena@i...>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 02:45:35 +0100
Subject: The miscellany

I've put up a simple web page containing various files posted to the
list
of late.
The Full Steam and DS2-Epic files are both up there.  Ds2-Epic also
includes errata.
It also has some files with info for Renegade Legion.

If anyone is stuck for space to put any files up then let me know and I
will put them on this page.

http://members.tripod.com/~Cwintel/Scifi.html

There are various links that might be of interest to anyone who plays SF
combat games.  Not many so far but as I get around to it I'll expand
them.

Hope this may be of use to you all. As well as prevent arguments.
Niall Gilsenan,
DIT Cathal Brugha St,
Dublin 1,
Ireland.

Prev: Re: Friendly Fire was RE: Back to Platoon Leaders Next: Re: Are the FSE and NSL natural enemies?