Prev: Re: Friendly Fire was RE: Back to Platoon Leaders Next: Re: Are the FSE and NSL natural enemies?

Re: Are the FSE and NSL natural enemies?

From: Jason Stephensen <J.Stephensen@f...>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 11:11:04 +1000
Subject: Re: Are the FSE and NSL natural enemies?

At 10:33 AM 5/22/98 +0100, you wrote:
>G'day all,
>	I've finally managed to find time to have a flick through the
fleetbook
>(actually I finally managed to crowbar it out of my hubbie's paws) and
I'd
>just like to say it looks pretty good Jon. One question. Are the FSE
and
>NSL equipped mainly to oppose each other (as their ship config
suggests)?
>[Mind you this suits me down to the ground as my husband has been NSL
from
>the beginning and as an FT introductory gesture got me an FSE fleet for
>Mothers' Day. (Thank you as always Nic)]

Funny I always thought that the FSE were the natural enemies of all
senteient beings in known space?

Of course every NSL worth their weight wants to take revenge on the FSE.

BTW I missed all the talk on the Fleetbook and am still waiting on Nic
get more in for me. Could someone give a breif blurb about the changes
and
what the different nations fleets are like?

>Cheers
>
>Beth

		 Colonel Abrahms, 22nd Oceania Regiment
		  "He dosen't know what he wants.
			  He's Insane"
		email J.Stephensen@fbs.gu.edu.au

Prev: Re: Friendly Fire was RE: Back to Platoon Leaders Next: Re: Are the FSE and NSL natural enemies?