Prev: Re: Low Tech Scenarios Next: Re: Bogey Classes FB

Re: GZG ICQ Community

From: "Stuart Ford" <smford@e...>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 16:50:08 -0500
Subject: Re: GZG ICQ Community

>>The new GZG ICQ Resource Group is now live.
>>Please visit the page at http://www.execpc.com/~smford/gzg-icq/ and
add
>>yourself to the list.
>

>Except the "Join List" link doesn't appear to be working...

There seems to be some major stability problems with the ICQ groups
server.

To combat this problem, I have moved the Community site to my own web
server.
The good news is that the join and update links now point to email
forms.
This will
give me a little more work to maintain the page but I feel the the
stability
is well
worth the extra effort.

Feel free to add yourself via the page now and I will update the page
within
20 minutes.

Thanks,
Stuart

Prev: Re: Low Tech Scenarios Next: Re: Bogey Classes FB