Prev: Last Call!! Next: Re: Low Tech Scenarios

Re: Bogey Classes FB

From: "Why tights? Why a cape? You're a grown man; don't you feel ridiculous?" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 15:39:01 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Bogey Classes FB

[...]
>> Class 1 - 1-4 (fighters or gunboats)
>> Class 2 - 5-16 (scouts or corvettes)
>> Class 3 - 17-64 (frigates or cruisers)
>> Class 4 - 65-256 (battlecruisers through dreadnoughts)
>> etc.
>
>Are these numbers the masses of the ship? Does this mean that the
>Fleet Book has finally got rid of the (effective) 100 mass limit?
>How big are the larger ships now?

Yes. Yes. The largest ship in the FB is the freakingly HUGE FSE "Jeanne
D'Arc" class Fleet Carrier, weighing in at 280 Mass (outmassing the
dreadnoughts of other fleets by ~30%), mounting 7 fighter bays and
enough
weaponry to take on/out a heavy cruiser. AND she's fast!

I want one on my side.	:)

Mk
-
"Well, you could do that. And I could nail your head to the table, set
fire
to it, and feed your charred remains to the Pak'Mara. But, it's an
imperfect
world, and we never get exactly what we want. So get used to it."

Prev: Last Call!! Next: Re: Low Tech Scenarios