Prev: Re: Bogey Classes FB Next: Re: Bogey Classes FB

Re: Bogey Classes FB

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <schoon@a...>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 13:11:26 -0700
Subject: Re: Bogey Classes FB

[snip]
>Well, like I said, it was a kludge. It was something I whipped up to
get
>us into the game because we didn't have any good manners in doing
bogeys.
>I just offered it out here as a method I used, wasn't suggesting anyone
>actually *adopt* it.  ;-)   (they'd hafta be more insane than I to do
so!)

I didn't mean for my comments to be taken as the nasty sort of
criticism; I
personnally just don't go for it. I think that most of the stuff that
gets
put out on the list is at least an idea generator to someone, even if it
never gets used in its entirety.

Schoon

Prev: Re: Bogey Classes FB Next: Re: Bogey Classes FB