Prev: Re: Bogey Classes FB Next: Re: Interested in working on an official GZG publication?

Re: Friendly Fire was RE: Back to Platoon Leaders

From: 쌢犖慪桏獬湯•漼牥慪⹮桯獬湯湀捡慫洮楡⹬整楬⹡潣㹭
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 20:00:06 +0200
Subject: Re: Friendly Fire was RE: Back to Platoon Leaders

John Atkinson wrote:

> >RED smoke.....!!). I think SGII/FMA should reflect both depending on
>
> FMA?
>
> John, knowing he's gonna feel stupid when someone tells him. . .

Full Metal Anorak. The (protected, IIRC) name for the opposed
dieroll/damage chit game mechanic as well as the not-yet-published SF
skirmish game (as opposed to platoon-level).

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@nacka.mail.telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Bogey Classes FB Next: Re: Interested in working on an official GZG publication?