Prev: ALERT!! ==> Beware of the 90# request Next: Re: Low Tech Scenarios

RE: Kra'vak was Re: Low Tech Scenarios

From: Niall Gilsenan <ngilsena@i...>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 20:28:30 +0200
Subject: RE: Kra'vak was Re: Low Tech Scenarios

www.netspace.net.au/~sneakin/expansion/background/kravak_orbat.htm

>Owen G

He certainly has.  Its a wonderful resource.

The above link works folks.  The original posting read netscape rather
than
netspace.  Go there now.

Niall Gilsenan,
DIT, Cathal Brugha St,
Dublin 1,
Ireland.

Prev: ALERT!! ==> Beware of the 90# request Next: Re: Low Tech Scenarios