Prev: Re: SGII for Victorian SF? Next: RE: Mobile mines

Re: Low Tech Scenarios

From: tlsmith@m... (Terrance L. Smith)
Date: Sun, 17 May 1998 22:36:53 -0600
Subject: Re: Low Tech Scenarios

>Later battles, though - non-drugged Stilties, say raiding nomads
(*very*
>good guerillas and camo experts, even against pretty good high-tech
>equipment) with those muskets against small police forces with light
>weapons, could be fun :-)
>
>Later,
>
>Oerjan Ohlson
>oerjan.ohlson@nacka.mail.telia.com

Hum. I may need to rethink. I have been thinking large squads in order
get enough fire power for the low tech troops to have a chance. This
puts
me more in the mind of the Boer War. I think hidden movement rules would
be
important here. Has anyone tried to use hidden movement (beyond the
sniper
and hidden deployment rules)?

Terrance L. Smith, Ph.D.
tlsmith@micron.net
Nampa, Idaho

Prev: Re: SGII for Victorian SF? Next: RE: Mobile mines