Prev: RE: Low Tech Scenarios Next: Re: Kra'vak was Re: Low Tech Scenarios

Knight Hawks and Star Frontiers Online!

From: "Mark A. Siefert." <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Sun, 17 May 1998 14:38:13 -0600
Subject: Knight Hawks and Star Frontiers Online!

Hello:
	While paging through Tom Granvold's list of Starship Games and
Minis, I
discovered that someone had the common decency to put Knight Hawks, the
old TSR space combat game for the Star Frontiers RPG, online.  Not only
that, they also put the RPG online as well.
	SF was the game that originally got me into gaming.  Although in
retrospect, it background and tech is kind of campy, I still has a soft
spot in my heart. The URL for the rules page is:

	http://www.tower-ravens.org/starfrontiers/rules.htm
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

     "One quality of life I've pursued with absolute consistency is the
liberty to do whatever the hell I want.  I was always willing to die for
that liberty and now your saying that's what I've got to do?  Well I was
prepared for it all along--now gimme back my goddamned cigar!"

				     --Emerson Ngu
				     from "Pallas" by L. Neil Smith

cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		 http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu/index.html
====

Prev: RE: Low Tech Scenarios Next: Re: Kra'vak was Re: Low Tech Scenarios