Prev: Re: Kra'vak was Re: Low Tech Scenarios Next: Re: Battlecruisers

Re: Conversions to DSII complete

From: Peter Ramos <pramos1@i...>
Date: Sun, 17 May 1998 13:58:44 +0000
Subject: Re: Conversions to DSII complete

NVDoyle wrote:

> In a message dated 98-05-17 12:06:58 EDT, Niall writes :
>
> << Seemed like a genuine error to me.  I sent along a request for a
file and
>  received it by private email.  I suspect the reply button was pushed
in
>  this case.  Also the original request was made on the list, which was
>  me-too message.   >>
>
> Sorry - I didn't mean to imply that it wasn't an honest error.  I just
wasn't
> looking forward to a rehash of thr 'rules' postings.	No offense
meant, Peter
> - I was reacting, not thinking.  Teething 10-month-olds will do that
to you...

None taken. I am completely aware of the last attachment sent (something
like two
megs was it?) and the havoc it caused (it freezed up my line for a
while!). I am
getting many requests and I am making extra sure the mistake does not
recurr.

Thank to all for your understanding.

Peter

Prev: Re: Kra'vak was Re: Low Tech Scenarios Next: Re: Battlecruisers