Prev: Re: Random ramblings. Next: RE: Low Tech Scenarios

Re: Conversions to DSII complete

From: "Larry Jeselon" <ljeselon@s...>
Date: Sun, 17 May 1998 04:01:19 GMT
Subject: Re: Conversions to DSII complete

On Sat, 16 May 1998 18:09:30 +0000, Peter Ramos
<pramos1@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>Good day!
>
>After 3 weeks of ardous work I have completed conversions of the entire
>epic line to DSII stats. Due to recent upgrading and formatting I no
longer
>have the initial requests for a copy. Those who wish one please let me
know
>(or re-send your request if you did so before), and please state what
>format you would like it in.

Greetings,

	I would definitely like to take a look at this project.  I had
converted up the Eldar and Ork infantry for SGII and would like to see
your take on their DSII aspects.

		Thanks in advance,
					Larry

Larry Jeselon (ljeselon@shaw.wave.ca)
MiniCraft Terrain Sytems
Great White Miniatures

Prev: Re: Random ramblings. Next: RE: Low Tech Scenarios